Internationally recognized in Quantum Medicine circles for her contributions to Bliss and Consciousness Research, Frequency Medicine, and the Sacred Arts, as a Mental Health Specialist, Dr. Shelley Evans provides both preventive and restorative modalities.
She has a wide-ranging advanced education, including academic Doctorates and CEUs. Conducted extensive research in clinical modalities, consciousness, and natural healing, including Quantum Medicine and specialties such as Acupuncture, Biofeedback, Reflexology, Herbology, Nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture, Plasma Technology, Reiki, Auriculotherapy, and more.
With over 30 years of experience in Natural Health, Psychoeducation, and Research, informed through universal laws observed in Mother Nature, her forte is identifying subtle world influences. Her protocols establish harmony between the psycho-somatic expression of mind/body and Spirit.
Education Units (CEU) and Certifications:
• Trauma and Addictions Counselling Community Services – With Honours (2020) - Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF)
• Advanced Master's Program in the Treatment of Trauma
• National Board of Certified Counselors
• The National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
• Certification in Suicide Prevention, ASIST, CPR, Brain Story, and Trauma Informed Care – Alberta Health and Addictions &amp; Community Services
• International Practitioner’s License in Humanitarian, Quantum, and Natural Medicine - World Organization of Natural Medicine
• CCPA CCC
Dr. Shelley is considered a Mental Health Specialist! She is a seasoned and versatile professional with wide-ranging experience and expertise in physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental health services as a private practitioner, consultant, and volunteer.
She has a background in behavioral counseling, psychoeducation, natural medicine, and spiritual development.
She excels at integrating diverse theoretical and practical techniques to achieve positive real-world outcomes for clients in personal empowerment and recovery from debilitating disease and physical challenges, addiction, trauma, family crisis, and other issues.
Dr. Shelley is currently writing her second book called ‘Lucid Living for the Suddenly Sovereign’ which builds on skills established through lucid dreaming.
Please note, Dr. Shelley does not practice under the title of psychologist or psychiatrist and practices under the DNM giving her the right to help others with mental health using various tools and techniques.